8.25.2014

BigK starts KINDERGARTEN!

Monday August 25, 2014, 6:07AM, my alarm goes off on the first day of school. C is on his way home from work, LittleK is still sleeping soundly in her crib, I hit the snooze button, and BigK comes bounding into my room super excited to get ready to head to school for the first time.


When did my baby get so big?!


C walking his big girl into school. Fighting back tears!


Thumbs up! She was a little nervous, but super excited at the same time.


Is it just me, or does seeing "Class of 2027" make me feel REALLY old?!


After her first day. As soon as they opened the door to the truck in the pick up line, she said, "I had the goodest day ever!"


Not 10 minutes after walking in the door did she already have her uniform picked out for the next day and was in the kitchen packing her own lunch.

Dear Lord, 
Please bless this school year. Be with BigK, her teacher, and the other leaders at the school. Keep them all safe, protect them against all evil, and help the teachers guide the students this year.
In Jesus name, 
Amen!

No comments: