6.29.2010

Drumroll Please...

OK, so I haven't updated in a while...whoops. Sorry to all my faithful readers(if there are any out there :-/)...

Not a whole lot has happened, but lets see what I can come up with.

The Saturday before Father's Day, we went to the zoo. We went first thing in the morning and were able to look at the animals for as long or as short as we(ok, Kyndall) wanted to. I think we must have spent close to 10 minutes looking at the otters. That's one advantage about going early is that the otters are active and swimming. We let her walk for the most part, but it was a good thing we had the stroller with us. She really enjoyed the otters, penguins, and leopard!

Then of course there was Father's Day, which I wrote about last Thursday.

This past Friday, we went a local splash pad and let Kyndall play in the water and on the playground that was close by. Then on Saturday, Chad went to a baseball game with the guys from our Sunday School class and Kyndall and I had the day to ourselves. We went to Old Navy to exchange a pair of jeans, Target to just look around, a birthday party for a friend, and then to eat pizza with the ladies and other kids from our Sunday School class.

Also, for the best news we've gotten in a while, I was given a promotion at work yesterday! I am going to be the full time lead teacher in the older 2's room at the daycare. It will be about 10 hours more work a week, but that is fine. We need all the extra time I can get!

No comments: