So I missed Kyndall's actual 19 month birthday...oops! We went to the Great Texas Balloon Race that day.
We weighed Kyndall on the Wii, and she was approximately 20lbs 9oz. I am going to guess that she is about 32 inches tall.
What else has she been up to?
-She still wears size 3 diapers.
- She is still wearing 6-9 month clothes. We got a lot of winter clothes in the 9-12 month and 12-18 month size range. We'll have to get the waists taken in on almost every pair of pants, but had to go with the bigger size for length.
- She is now the oldest in her class at daycare, but is still the only girl.
- She has tried for the first time, both, pickled beets, which to my surprise she continued to eat after the first bite, and bacon, which she immediately took out of her mouth and stuffed an entire slice of tomato in her mouth. Not the reaction I expected.
- She took 2 weeks of swimming lessons, which she enjoyed.
- We tried to convert her crib to a toddler bed. That lasted one night. We promptly put the crib side rail back on the next night.
July 30, 2010
No matter how much or how little she changes in a month, I still love her no matter what!