1.08.2012

Birthday- Version 3, Part 3

Yesterday, we had Kyndall's school party. It was a pancake/pajama party. I know I may sound crazy, but I've had this party planned for nearly 4 years, and yes, I know Kyndall just turned 3. (One of the little girls in my class 4 years back had this type of party, and I knew that if I had a little girl, I was going to do this for her 3rd birthday.)

We did very simple decorations and no real theme, just fun bright colors! I found this banner on Pinterest.



Kyndall blowing out her candles on her birthday pancakes!

See, one blessed and very loved kiddo! She got so excited about opening everything, well except the clothes from momma and daddy. Silly girl.


An attempt to get a picture of everyone in their pajamas.


This doll though, had to be one of her favorites. Its a Baby Alive baby that comes with a doctor kit. She was so excited because she could help "save kids like Daddy does!"


Now that this party is over, I guess it's time to start planning next years. I have no idea where to start.

No comments: