5.11.2014

Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day. A day to celebrate mom. A day to remember mom. I know several people who today is a hard day- their mother may not be alive any more, they may want to be a mom more than anything and aren't. I know several people who today is their first mother's day. 

Today is my 6th(2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014). Today, 6 years ago, I found out BigK was on the way. It was Mother's Day. Not sure what prompted me to take a test that day, but I'm glad I did.

Today I celebrate with my two little girls. C had to work, but it was still a good day.


They surprised me with flowers and yummy strawberries. (I've already had 2, lol)


My uncle passed away last week, and his service was this past Friday. While to reason my mom came down wasn't a happy one, it was good to get to see her yesterday.


This is my Grandma and Aunt J. It was their brother that passed away. It's been YEARS since I've seen Aunt J, and the girls have never met her.


While we were over visiting my mom and grandma, we went to visit my granny as well. She and LittleK played peek-a-boo across the table. BigK drew her a picture.



[Sorry these are out of order...]

LittleK took right to Aunt J. Here they are playing pattycake at lunch, but they played lots at my grandma's house!


GG, BigK, and Grandma.


Who can find a virtuous woman? She is far more precious than jewels... 
Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come. 
She opens her mouth with wisdom, and loving instruction is on her tongue. 
She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle. 
Her sons rise up and call her blessed. 
Proverbs 31: 10

No comments: