5.02.2014

"Those" People

I never thought I'd be one of "those" people.

The one that commutes. The one that has a name badge that gets them into the building. The one that has a cubicle. The one that has a name plate on their cubicle. The one that has their name on the families insurance cards.

But I am.

I commute almost 60 miles round trip 5 days a week. I have a fancy name badge that has to be worn at all times and can magically unlock the door. While I don't have a cubicle, or name plate yet, I will once training is over. I am now the policy holder on the families insurance. [I was so stressed when signing up for benefits, making sure that I got everyone on the policy...]

I have been at my new job for 2 weeks. It's all been training, but I have learned a ton. I'm doing something I've never ever done before. Sure as a cashier, I had some customer service, but it was limited and generally the motion was the same for everyone.

Not this job. Every customer that calls in has a different question. Every call will take a different direction. Every call will be monitored...

I hate leaving the girls in the morning. I enjoy being at work, but I LOVE clocking out and getting to come home to my babies. We are still adjusting.

Ask me again in 8 weeks and see how I feel about it then when I'm done with training and set free to take calls on my own!

No comments: