Hospital bed rest

Well...Christmas Eve morning, we went to the hospital because I thought I was having contractions and my head would randomly start shaking...I knew it was doing it, but I could not control it or make it stop...They sent us home about an hour later.

Yesterday, I went for my 2nd appt. of the week, and the doc took 2 looks at my blood pressure and sent us back to the hospital. The on call doc for my office decided to keep us here...probably until we deliver.

Our goal is 37 weeks, and then they will consider either inducing or taking her. My doctor will be back at work on Monday and will probably make a final decision then.

I'll keep you posted...can't go anywhere any ways...

No comments: