12.04.2008

No more standing...

Well, I went to the doctor today.

Kyndall is fine, her heart beat was strong, and shes head down.

Chad got to feel her with the hiccups the other morning and was really excited about that because normally she stops moving as soon as he touches my belly.

As for the bed rest- its not really bed rest, but starting Saturday, I am no longer allowed to stand for more than 30 min at a time-which means, my hours at work will be cut. Dr. H is doing that due to the fact that I am having kidney complications and my job requires me to stand for 6 1/2 to 7 hours a day. Both of those are factors in pre-term labor-which we all know, we don't want to have happen. She was going to have me stop working completely after the baby is born, but because of financial reasons she said that I would need to stop working until around 36/37 weeks because once we got that far, we were in a good comfortable safe zone if I were to go into labor. However, because I can work in gas station and sit the whole shift, she is allowing me to work as long as I don't stand for more than 30 min.

We were also not supposed to start going every week for another 3 weeks, but because of the kidney complications, we are starting every week now. Which means, I have another appt. next week going until Kyndall comes to meet us.

No comments: