9.23.2010

Thoughtless Thursday- Then and Now



I know I haven't done this in a while, but I'm trying to get back into blogging on a more regular basis- especially since my Husband even comments that I haven't been keeping up with my blog!

So, its Thursday, and that means "Thoughtless Thursday" over at Life in the Fulmer Lane!

This week, a group that I'm a part of is doing the theme of "Then and Now" pictures of our babies, so I thought I'd carry that over to this week's Thoughtless Thursday.

We did not plan this, nor did we realize it, but now we will have to keep up the yearly tradition of having Kyndall's picture done by a professional on August 21, because unbeknownst to us at the time, we had them done Aug. 21, 2009 and Aug. 21, 2010!

Here is Kyndall on August 21, 2009:



And here she is August 21, 2010:


Goodness! What a difference a year makes! Here's to many more August 21sts!

No comments: