5.25.2011

AWANAs- Puggles

Well, the photo loader thing decided to start working again, so enjoy these!

Our church does a program called AWANAs on Wednesday nights. One of the club directors asked me back in October to help out in the Sparks(K-2nd). I said I would, and I started taking Kyndall to Puggles(2 and 3 year olds). She absolutely LOVED it! As soon as she saw me in my Sparks shirt, she knew it was time for Puggles. She'd even run down the halls of the church leading us to her room.

Well, the program is taking a break for the summer, but before they did, we had a small program to show the parents what the kids learned and how much they accomplished.

The Puggles learn the very basic things like: God made the flowers. God loves me. God wants us to help others. They also learned songs.

Here are some pictures from Kyndall's program.

If you're happy and you know it, you're face will surely show it!


The Puggles!



No one knew for sure what Kyndall was saying, but any time the microphone came near, she had something to say!



I'm in the Lord's Army. YES SIR!!





Because of her age, she will do Puggles again when we start back up in the fall, but I don't think she'll mind! She had a blast, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for her in the future.

No comments: