6.19.2011

Father's Day

We didn't do anything super big for Father's Day, but we did get Chad a cookie and a gift.


Here's Chad and Kyndall seeing the cookie for the first time. I think Kyndall was saying, "YUMMM!"





Kyndall and Daddy!



Chad's cookie. It says "My Daddy Saves Lives!" His cup has the star of life on one side and his name on the other. (I got the cup from Whimsical Crafts.)





I could not have asked for a better daddy for Kyndall! He is wrapped around her little finger, and the love they have for each other is beyond measure. He paints her nails, gets her dressed, and brushes her hair. I mean, how many other little girls have a daddy that will do that for them?



We also Skyped with my parents. Kyndall LOVED getting so see Grandma and Grandpa.




She was so upset when we had to say bye. I'm sure she'll be so excited when we get to see them in person next month!

No comments: