6.26.2012

Hollywood Studios- day 4

Our last full day was spent at Hollywood Studios. I think it was one of Kyndall's favorite parks.

However, before we headed to the park, we started the day off at breakfast...with a stick horse race. Thanks Uncle Mikey for the lift!


One of the very first things we did, was head over to the Disney Junior area for the show. Little did we know that we'd run into Jake and Handy Manny! She was super excited to meet them!



Watching Sharky and Bones during the Disney Junior show.


With the ONLY Doc McStuffins thing we could find in the whole of Disney World.


I guess it's almost impossible to spend as long as we did at Disney and not get rained on. Pretty sure my parents have a picture like this of our family when my brother and I were little.


Meeting Phineas and Ferb, which she spent about 24 hours asking to see. We got lucky that they were even there since it was raining, but they moved indoors so we got to see them.

No comments: