6.29.2011

Oh the places you'll sleep

I guess when the urge for a nap hits Kyndall, it doesn't matter where she is, what she's doing, or what she's wearing. She'll just lay down and fall asleep.

Example A: She was mad I wouldn't let her have all her floss so she laid down in the floor for her fit. We let her be, and next thing we know, we find her like this. She slept about an hour.



Example B: She was watching her daddy play a game, and got tired. She laid down and went to sleep over his arm.


Example C: I'm not real sure how she ended up in this position, but I came home from work one day and found her like this.



Example D: I was working on laundry(hence the winter hat) and Kyndall was playing. She got quiet and I found her asleep, in her toy box.



Oh to be 2 again and be able to sleep anywhere, at any time.

This little girl cracks me up.

No comments: