You are 2 1/2 today. Only 6 months left before you are 3! Where did the time go?!
What are you up to these days you may ask? Well, I'll tell you!
- You weigh roughly 25lbs, at the end of the day, and in clothes.
- You are about 34inches tall.
- You wear all sizes when it comes to clothes! You're tall and skinny so you wear 12 month shorts, 18-24month shirts, 24month/2T dresses, and 12-18 month PJ's.
- You are 90% of the way potty trained! You still have a few accidents here and there, but that's ok! You get so excited when you go potty. You throw yourself a little party and ask for high fives.
- You are becoming more and more comfortable around animals.
- You LOVE being outside and jumping and swimming.
- Your best friend is Tommy.
- You can count to 11, and then go start to go backwards.
- Your favorite foods are: black olives, blue berries, cheese, pizza, bananas, and watermelon.
- Your newest obsession is pink milk(strawberry).
- You love to play your puzzles on your iPod.
- You know most of your shapes, all your body parts, but having issues with colors.
- You know almost all animal sounds, and if you don't know what it really says, you just make something up. (Examples: turtle and penguins say swimmy swimmy, and shrimp say tickle tickle).
- You are having issues with sleep. You fight us to go down no matter how tired you are(hardly in bed before 10), and then you wake sometime between 2-4 almost every morning!
- You know that green means go and red means stop, and you tell me in the car what to do at the upcoming light.
- One of the silliest things you do is to put your socks on your hands! You started doing this when you were younger, but you continue to still do it and still find it funny.