11.15.2009

Time Flies

Kyndall is now 10 1/2 months old. That may not seem like a lot for some people, but for me, time has gone by way to fast! She has officially been a part of the outside world for longer than she spent in me growing.

Where did the time go?

Sometimes I wish I were still pregnant. Sometimes I wonder if we were really ready or if we were thrust into this whole parent thing too soon. However, I do think that in the last 10 1/2 months, I have learned a lot.

My mother has ordered Kyndall's birthday supplies; I have ordered the cake, and I have a friend making us a birthday tutu. (I'm sure she'll be the cutest 1 year old ever! But hey, I'm a bit bias!)

Chad and I are trying to figure out how we are going to make Christmas "Kyndall Proof." Where are we going to put the tree? Are we going to have to get child-safe ornaments? Oh, and Santa. I don't think we're going to like Santa. Not one bit. I tried to get Kyndall to look and talk to him yesterday, but she wasn't going to have anything to do with him. We will probably end up with one of those classic child sitting in Santa's lap screaming pictures, but at least she'll look cute in her Christmas tutu and shirt.

What are you doing or did you do with you tree for your child's first Christmas? How did your first Santa picture turn out?

No comments: