11.27.2009

Turkey Day and Black Friday

Kyndall really enjoyed the cranberry sauce.
And the mashed potatoes.

But wasn't sure about the cranberry sauce with the first bite.

Our table. I made the green bean casserole, corn casserole, and the baked mac and cheese, and I have to say, it was pretty yummy!

I also think that my Black Friday shopping was a success. Chad had some money put aside for shopping, and Popple didn't turn down the chance for us to get get Kyndall's gift from him.
I had originally planned on going to Toys R Us at midnight when they opened, but we got to looking at the ad and realized that the main gift we wanted to get didn't go on sale until 5. Therefore, I went at 4:30. I got everything I went in for and then some. I got a ball pit, a sofa, a Little Einsteins Transform and Go Rocket, a pack a pacis, and a travel snack cup (not this exact one but one like it). All for less than $62!!!

No comments: