12.20.2009

Weekend Wrap-up

My weekend didn't start until 6:00 Friday night, but Kyndall's started just a little before noon on Friday. She was running 102.3 fever and was sent home. Chad came up to the daycare to pick her up because my boss didn't have anyone she could call to take over my class. [Unlike Monday when Kyndall was sent home with diarrhea.] Friday night my parents came over and we ordered Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. It was YUMMY!

Saturday, when Kyndall woke up at 8ish, I went and got her and brought her to bed with us. Around 9:30, she and I came up to the living room and played. Then my parents showed up. From there we went to the mall for Santa pictures- which Kyndall did NOT enjoy. We have a picture of her screaming in Santa's lap. After that we went to lunch and then home. My daddy and I went and did some shopping for my mom, my brother, and Chad and my nieces. Then for dinner, we went to Texas Roadhouse. I LOVE their rolls!

This morning we went to church. It was a good service. We looked at Mary and Joseph and their role in the Christmas story. Then went for some yummy Mexican food. After lunch, we came home and Kyndall went down for a nap. When she woke up, we did a little birthday photo shoot, including a cake! Once she figured out what it was and that it was yummy, she dug right on in! Afterwards, she went straight to the bath. Then this evening, my parents, brother, Kyndall, and I went to the candle light service at the church I grew up in. For dinner, it was Newk's, which I really enjoy.

Hopefully tomorrow, Kyndall will not have to go home early from daycare...

No comments: