4.07.2014

2 weeks

I have accepted a job. A job that will start in 2 weeks. 14 days. An outside of the home job is something that I haven't had since going on bed rest with LittleK, in August 2012.

2 weeks left of being a stay at home mom.
2 weeks left of having no real routine, all though, we've got to get this figured out sooner rather than later!
2 weeks left of being here for LittleK during her therapy sessions. C will take over.

1 week left of nanny-ing the little girl I watch.
1 week my parents will be here.

Then it's back to work. Back to the grind. Back to a set in stone routine.

There have been tears. There will be more. My emotions have been, and probably will be, all over the place since getting the phone call saying the job was mine.

I went back to work after BigK was born, but it was part time. When I went to full time, it was at the same place she was.

This job. This job is full time. Away from my girls. C will have more time with them now. I'm jealous.

No comments: