4.11.2014

SUYL- Pasta!

This week over on Kelly's Korner, her Show Us Your Life topic is easy pasta recipes. In this house, pasta is always a favorite! Both Big and Little K can eat their weight in in. C and I enjoy it too. So without further ado, some of our favorite pasta recipes!

Baked Spaghetti:
I used a pack of shredded Parmesan cheese
One jar of my favorite spaghetti sauce
One pound of hamburger meat
Enough spaghetti noodles to feed my family

After I cooked the meat and noodles, I layered my ingredients. I started with sauce, then cheese, then meat, then noodles, and continued until all was layered. Baked at 350 for 15 minutes. We ate it all. BigK even had seconds!


Found this next recipe on Pinterest...where would we be without it?

Cheesy Crock-pot Lasagna, because I LOVE my crock-pot! I use it at least 2x a week, and with me starting work again soon, I'm sure it'll be even more.

What you'll need:
1 lb ground beef
1 jar 24oz spaghetti sauce
15oz ricotta cheese
8oz mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 egg
6 uncooked lasagna noodles(I get the no boil oven ready kind personally)
I also added a package of chopped spinach

What you'll do:
Brown your meat
Add sauce to meat
Mix all the ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 Tbsp parmesan, egg, and spinach if you decide to use it
Layer meat sauce, noodles(broken to fit), and cheese mixture in the crock-pot
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hrs
Cover with remaining cheese and serve




So there you have it. Two yummy and simple pasta dishes!


No comments: