These first two pictures are of Kyndall one year ago, sleeping peacefully on Jan. 31, 2009.
These next few pictures were taken today, Jan. 31, 2010.
This is Kyndall's Mii on the Wii Fit showing that she is just over 18lbs. I didn't adjust the setting for her clothing, so maybe take off 3-4 oz to get a closer to true weight, so around 18lbs is where she is now. That's almost 12 lbs in one year!
So Kyndall, what are you up to these days?
- You weigh about 18 lbs.
- You are approximately 26.25 inches tall.
- You are still wearing size 2-3 Pamper Swaddlers
- You're on all table food and haven't had a bottle since Jan. 4.
- You still nurse 2-4 times a day.
- You're sleeping through the night, sleeping from around 8-6:45, nurse, then sleep until about 8 to 8:30.
- You are wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes, but are creeping into 6-9 month in some things.
- You are WALKING! Though you still prefer crawling when you want to get somewhere in a hurry or you're tired.
- You are blowing kisses. Not sure when you first learned this, but we just found out this weekend.
- You were promoted from the infant Sunday School class to the toddler class this morning.