1.03.2010

Twenty Ten

Well, its a new year, and that means new goals or resolutions. I always seem to make them, but never seem to keep them...Ok, well I did keep 2 last year, but they were to get pregnant and/or have a baby. (The having the baby part could have not been kept depending on when I got pregnant) However, the rest of them didn't get met.

So this year, I'm going to make some that I know I can keep and some that I am going to try my hardest to keep.

Those that I know I can keep(call them cheating if you want, but I always seem to feel better when I see something in writing and know that I can cross it off my to-do list):
1) Wean Kyndall completely from nursing. Not sure when this will happen, but it will be before 2011.
2) Start potty training Kyndall.

Things I'm going to try to keep:
1)The classic- Lose weight.
2)I am going to try to be more positive and thankful for what I have.
3)To be a better wife.
4)To focus on the positive instead of dwelling on the past and negative.
5)To help around the house more.

What are your resolutions? Are some going to easier than others?

1 comment:

... said...

Let's see, resolutions:

Skinnify myself (lol-like that ever happens)

Get the baby to eat table food!

Get the baby to begin potty training--maybe I should get her to walk first lol.

Stop being such a butt to my hubby--hehe- that won't happen either ;)