4.25.2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Wow...So I didn't do a lot of posting last week did I?

The last part of last week was a little crazy.

Thursday Kyndall and I went to Julie's house for a play date. She has 2 little boys, ages 5 and 1. She is also pregnant with a little girl and is due in late August! Friday I had to be at work at 7AM and got off at 6PM, with an hour lunch break.

Friday night, we went to eat with Chad's grandfather and then went to Target to get a few things- though we did forget a couple of items, but I guess that's what happens when you don't make a list.

Saturday, Chad has his THEA test that morning so Kyndall and I just hung out at home. That afternoon, my business partner came over, and we discussed a few shirts that we are making. We also played outside, and Kyndall found the dirt! Then(after giving Kyndall a bath), we took a trip to Wal-Mart to get things to make pig in a blanket so we could take them to church this morning.

This morning we(ok, Chad) got up and made breakfast. I got up with Kyndall and got her breakfast and then dressed for church. After church, Chad rearranged the garage so that we can get to the treadmill. Kyndall played some, and I made sure she wasn't under foot while Chad was moving things around. Then it was nap time! Around 4:30, we went for a walk around the neighborhood. Then dinner, play time, and bed.

Not sure what this week holds, but hopefully it'll go a little faster, with next weekend going a little slower! HA!

No comments: