9.12.2012

28wk1d appt

So I had my 28 week appointment yesterday. Everything looked good. My BP is staying well within the "normal" range, as long as I'm down. Therefore modified bed rest will continue. Good news as well, my protein levels are not going up either. 

I am going weekly to the doctor until 32 weeks. Once I hit that milestone, I will go twice a week. The first appointment will be just a regular appointment, and the second will be for a non-stress test (NST). I also have my first, of many, biophysical profiles (BPP) next week. These will be done probably every 2 weeks for the remainder of the pregnancy. However, if Kynzie fails the NST, we will probably have a BPP done.

Normally, I don't have much of a "baby bump"(and I normally don't look pregnant) but I "dressed" it up some for my appointment, and I actually looked pregnant! So, I had to take a picture to show it off.

28weeks 1day


Kynzie is currently in the frank breech position so getting face pictures are next to impossible since her arms AND legs are covering her face. If you look closely, you can see tiny hands and feet just above her head.


Until later. We continue our march towards 36 weeks.

1 comment:

BeaumontGirl said...

You're gettin there!!!!! Following from mommy moments :)

http://thebees3.blogspot.com/