I decided that since I am staring down the barrel of what could be a very long time on bed rest, about 3 months, I needed something to keep me from going insane.
Here is my bed rest bucket list:
- Watch every episode of every season of Grey's Anatomy. (Thank you Netflix)
- Learn to make bows. Yes, I have a 3 1/2 year old little girl. No, I have not figured out how to make bows.
- Learn to knit and/or crochet. (Which is easier?)
- Purchase and master Sims for the X-Box. (I did this when I was on BR with Kyndall on the PS2)
- Do arm curls(while laying down) every other day. I have no upper body strength...
I'm sure there will be things that will be added, but I just know that I need something to do over the next 3 months.
My mom will be here in the next couple of weeks to help take care of things around the house and help keep Kyndall entertained.
My blog entries may become ever fewer and further between since I won't be doing much...