10.17.2012

Tailgating- at home

So this past weekend Baylor and TCU played. If you've read some of my past posts, you know we're a Baylor family. I have a friend who is a TCU alum. Last year we had talked about going to the game, but it was on a Friday that wasn't going to work very well so we had a little party here.

This year, we were planning on going, but 1) it was Parent Weekend at Baylor and 2) I'm on bed rest, and I don't think my doctor would have liked it too much if I traveled 3 hours to go to a football game. So...we ended up having another party this year.

It was also C's birthday- hence the party hats on the food table.


Eatin' time! I didn't get a picture before we started eating, but we had lots of fun little finger foods, and I even made wings for the first time. They were pretty yummy!


Over all, we had 12 people here, including three 3 year olds. The mini pizza's were a big hit with them as you can tell!


Big K's room after the kids got a hold of it. They had a lot of fun, and it really only took about 10 min to clean up, which I know is about 9 minutes and 50 seconds longer than it took to make the mess. HA.


Baylor didn't win, but that's ok. I had fun getting to spend time with people and eating what I call "football" food. Maybe next year we can actually make it to the game. That's the plan anyways, and 3rd times a charm, right?

No comments: