11.22.2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

We didn't have much planned this year seeing as how I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant, my doctor doesn't want me traveling far from home, and I'm have orders to "be normal, but take it easy."

Since it was just the 4 of us- C, Gma, Big K, and me- we didn't had a set time to eat, just whenever everything was ready. We had a super lazy morning, didn't change out of our pj's until after lunch. We did watch the Macy's parade. Big K says her favorite part was Kung Fu Panda.

Since we weren't eating until later, once we C did start cooking, Big K was ready to eat. She was "starving" and was going to "sit at the table until dinner." She finally gave up on that idea, but she wasn't happy about it.

Once food hit the table, Big K was ready to dig in. She wanted cranberry sauce more than anything. She got a good helping of it too!

Food. Round 1. This was the first year C cooked a turkey. He said he wasn't impressed, but I think he did a really good job. My mom made the dressing for the first time, and it was yummy as well- almost as good as my grandma's!

Dessert. Chocolate and pumpkin pies! YUM! I was most looking forward to the pumpkin pie. Have been since it was cooked yesterday. It didn't disappoint.

Probably the last picture of a family of 3 since Little K will be making her appearance sometime soon.

I pray that you had a very blessed Thanksgiving, whether it was spent with a lot of family, or just a very few. 

8 comments:

Mills Life said...

Happy Thanksgiving! The food looks yummy! Im following you back.
NavyWif33

Anonymous said...

Hola! Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the follow...right back at ya! :)

~SimplyyMayra

Laurie Collett said...

Sounds like a lovely Thanksgiving! I'm praying for your little one! Thanks so much for following & commenting on Saved by Grace -- I'm following you back!
God bless,
Laurie

Karina said...

Hi Kim,
Thank you for stopping by my blog for the Thumping Thursdays blog hop.
Bless your heart being 39 weeks pregnant with Thanksgiving. I mean how much can you really eat when you're that far along? I remember I had to eat small meals throughout the day b/c I couldn't fit anymore. The food spread looked great. I really hope you and your family had a fantastic Thanksgiving.

Karina
www.momintheusa.blogspot.com

mail4rosey said...

The pictures are great, and I love the family one!

Good luck w/the delivery, I hope all goes perfectly well!

Visiting today from the weekend blog walk.

Liz Trull said...

Hi Sounds like you had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving. Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back!
Liz
http://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a cute family!!! I am returning the follow! Thanks for following!

cowgirlbootsandthecity.blogspot.com

Logan Cantrell said...

What a precious family you have! I am your newest follower from the Sunday Sync. :)

-Logan
www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com