2.26.2010

FRIDAY!!


Well its FRIDAY! You know what that means...its the weekend! 2 full days of hanging out with Chad and Kyndall.

This morning we started the day off by taking Kyndall back to the doctor for the follow up to our ER visit last week. She has lost at least 7oz, so we're back down to either just under or right at 18lbs. The doctor said her ears were about 75% clear but with almost another full week of antibiotics, she should be back to 100% by the time the antibiotic is done. He wasn't worried about the weight lost and said her appetite will pick back up once her ears are completely clear and shes done with her medicine.

Today wasn't such a bad day at work. When I got there, I had 7 kids in my class, and today, they were sleepy! I still had every child asleep at 3:05! Now, by this time, I only had 6 because one had left early, but still! One went home around 3:15 and another woke up with fever so he was picked up around 3:30, leaving me with 4. The other 2 year old class came over, and we pulled out the shaving cream and had a ball for about 30 min.

After work, Kyndall and I headed out to Hobby Lobby to pick up some material so I can try my hand at making a pillowcase dress.


I picked out a really cute white fabric with purple, green, and teal blue flowers. I'm kind of excited and nervous about making one, but they don't look too hard to make. However, if I can't seem to get it, I do have a friend who can. You should check her out on Etsy! Shes just getting started, but here is a link to her page.
Tomorrow Chad is taking his THEA test for school. I'm not sure what Kyndall and I will do while he is taking it, but I'm hoping it will involve some sleeping. I'm also pretty sure we'll go to the grocery store to get some WIC items for the month before they expire and get some things for breakfast on Sunday. I'm still not sure what we're going to take. Should we take homemade donuts or homemade cinnamon rolls? Chad's mom is also going to be in town so I'm sure we're going to get together with her and his grandfather sometime during the day.

Sunday is church and then probably just hanging out at home the rest of the day.
I'm starting to get Spring Fever so that we can take Kyndall to the park and have some outside time. I know she wanted to go outside today because she would race to the door every time we opened it and would try to get passed us, but it was too cold and wet to let her play.
What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments: