11.22.2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challange: Day 1


This year, I think I'm going to try my hardest to do a 12 day blog challenge hosted by Aly and Molly.
Day 1: Christmas/Holiday Traditions
-Growing up, my brother and I would get to have Santa on Christmas Eve Eve because we were "one the super nice list and Santa brings those gifts a night early." After we did Santa, my mom would go to the church and set up the Lord's Supper. Then it'd be cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then gifts as a family of 4. Then we'd load up in the car and head to Grandma's house. Christmas Eve night, we'd do gifts and dinner at Grandma's house. Christmas Day we'd head to Granny's house for lunch and gifts.
-Since getting married, Chad and I have only really started one tradition. We eat IHOP for one of our meals, normally lunch. However, this year we will be starting our own family tradition.

No comments: