11.30.2010

23 Months


My sweet Kyndall,


I can not believe that in just one short month, you'll be 2! My how time has flown.

What are you up to these days?

Height: 31 1/2 inches

Weight: 21lbs 8 oz

Hair: Its getting longer, that's for sure. I braided your hair for the first time last night! And I'm a little sad I didn't get a picture of it.

Teeth: 16!!

Clothing Size: mostly 9-12 and 12-18 month. You need 12-18/18 month for length in both pants and dresses. The problem is your waist is so tiny that 12-18 almost fall right off!

Diaper Size: 3...and I don't see us getting to size 4 before you're potty trained

Walking: yep, for 10 months now

Running: yes, almost everywhere

Climbing: Yep- on just about everything

Talking: up a storm! You add new words to your vocabulary everyday it seems.

Understands Commands: understanding? yes. obeying? not always

On the Bottle/breast: weaned off the bottle at 13 months, weaned from the breast at 14 1/2 months

Paci: Not since May 27

Utensils: Pretty much all the time, yet for somethings you still enjoy to use your hands

Tantrums: Oh yeah

Hobbies: dancing, jumping, reading

Others: You know many body parts including: chin, back, knees, and shoulders along with the basic parts like eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. You know(for your age) a ton of animals and the sounds they make. You LOVED Minnie Mouse and frogs.


I look forward to watching you grow and learn more each day.
You are my life.
All my love,
Momma

No comments: