11.26.2010

Day 4


Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season

I will try, though I'm not sure I have to many so I'm interested to see what others have to say.

1. Watch sales ads. Wal-Mart price matches, but most of the time(at least from my experience) I have been able to find a substitute from Wal-Mart that is cheaper then the original item from another store.

2. Coupons. I'm really bad at using them. When I do go to use them, they have expired.

3. Instead of spending a whole lot of money on gifts, make something homemade or have a friend take family pictures and get cheap cute frames and give those as gifts. We did that once, and the pictures cost us about 15 cents to print, and we found frames 2 for a dollar at Wal-Mart.

See, I told you I didn't have many. Sorry!

No comments: