11.27.2010

Thanksgiving/Black Friday

I know this post is a little late, I'm sorry...

Thanksgiving morning we slept in until about 9, just in time to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, while Chad was cooking. Kyndall really enjoyed it. She would dance to the music and wave to the people waving on TV.


After the parade it was time to EAT! We had turkey, mac and cheese, green bean casserole, homemade mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and rolls. Kyndall's favorite- the cranberry sauce.



Then, it was time for PIE! Kyndall only ate the whipped cream off hers...


That evening around 8, my brother and I went and stood in line at Toys R Us. I ran into several people that I know, mostly from work so the time went by pretty fast. For me at least. I'm sure my brother's story will be different.
Why did we go stand in line for 2 hours before the store opened? Well, for one thing, any later than that and we would have been behind the building, but the main reason we went was to got Kyndall's gift from her great grandfather.
He's giving her this:

I'm pretty sure she's going to have a blast with it!

We also got her this:

She likes to help us clean, but being only 31 1/2 inches tall, the adult size broom and vacuum are rather big and awkward for her.
I really can't wait for her to open her gifts. I'm sure this year will be a ton more fun than it was last year to see her open gifts.

No comments: