10.12.2009

I love you

Tonight while Kyndall and I were playing, she said "I love you." I thought I was going to cry! I'm not sure if she knows what it means of not, but she sure does hear it a lot!

We got her a new toy tonight from Sam's. It is a Playskool walk and ride toy. She's not too sure about the walking part of the toy, but she sure does enjoy the spinny thing on the back/top depending on how it is set up. She will stand with it, but once it starts to roll, she falls, but she gets right back up!


Also, she has 2 new teeth with 2 more right there. She has had her bottom middle teeth for a while now, and just with in the last couple of days, her top teeth on either side of top middle have broken through, and you can see the top middle in the gums. I'm ready for this teething to be done with! I hate seeing my baby in pain like that. I guess it's a good thing we don't remember much from when we were infants!

We are leaving for Temple tomorrow after lunch so that we can go to Chad's doctor's appt. Wednesday morning. Here's hoping he gets a good report and he can return to work! Also, tomorrow is Chad's birthday.

No comments: