10.18.2009

My BBC moms

So I have found this amazing group of ladies on BBC (babycenter.com). Though I don't know them in real life, I feel like I "know" them.

We all have little ones that are right around the same age, doing the same thing, and growing about the same rate. Some moms are experienced moms and others are first time moms like me. It is fun to chat with them about any and everything from the weather to our kids to sex and anything in between. Because our children are all around the same age, we can compare what our children are doing and give advice on different things that other moms are struggling with.

This group of ladies are some of my closest friends and I look forward to days when I can chat with them and miss the days that I don't get to.

Thank you ladies!

No comments: