10.27.2009

I parent my way; You parent your way

Ya want to know what ticks me off? A person whom either A) has never met me or my child B) has no children at all of their own or C) someone who doesn't see my child every single day tries to tell me how to raise my child.

Yes, some of the tips are helpful, but when I tell you that that isn't the way I do it, don't tell me the same thing a couple of days later. Its still not the way I do it. Just because it worked for you does not mean it will work for me.

Oh, and another thing, if I don't ask, don't tell. Well, you can, I just probably won't listen.

I am Kyndall's mom; Chad is Kyndall's dad. We are the only two people who see her everyday and know what works, what doesn't work, what size she is in, and what shes doing. Her doctor says she is perfectly healthy- just small. No, she is not failing to thrive. Yes, she eats- quite a bit to be honest. Yes, shes small for her age, but you don't have to tell me EVERY time you see her. So what if she can still wear 3 month clothes(despite the fact that she will be 10 months on Oct. 30), that just means I'll have my little peanut a little longer.

No comments: