February is a hard month to determine with someone with a birthday on the 29th-31st days of the month is born. When do you count them as a month older? Either way, Kyndall is for sure 14 months old!
What is Kyndall up to this month?
Well lets recap!
-Kyndall weighs around 18lbs.
- She still wears size 2-3 Pampers Swaddlers.
- She is wearing some 3-6 month and some 6-9 month clothing.
- She has moved beyond walking on to running! Which is really funny to watch, but she is good at regaining her balance if she gets going to fast.
- She has moved from the crib to a "big girl" mat during nap time at daycare. She's still not the greatest napper in the world and is put in a crib when she wakes up to help contain her while the others are sleeping.
- Kyndall got really sick this month, and lost about a pound causing us to drop below the 18lb mark, but she has gained some back since she has gotten better and her appetite has come back.
- She has 6 teeth, but we think there are at least 3 more coming in. 2 more on the top and 1 on the bottom.
- She LOVES her great grandfather! Almost anytime he comes over, she runs over to him and holds her arms up.
- She also loves to go outside. She'll bring us her jacket and head over to the door.
- We have started weaning and are down to one nursing session in the morning. The first couple of nights were rough, but I think she has the idea down that she isn't going to nurse before bed.
- Bath time is now a favorite!
Kyndall just a few hours old:
Kyndall at 14 months: