Kyndall, you are 15 months old today!
This is what you looked like one year ago:
- You are about 18.8lbs and 28 inches tall.
- You are wearing mostly 3-6/6-9 month clothes.
- You are completely weaned from nursing. You're last day to nurse was March 17.
- You love to eat pizza crust, bananas, apples, cheese, eggs, broccoli, corn, peas, green beans, spaghetti/lasagna, french fries, and cookies. You're not a big fan of carrots(though you're eating more), meat, potato salad, pickles, and zucchini.
- You are more talkative and saying: momma, dada, baby, bah(ball), heh(here), waz at(whats that), hi, bye, no, and yep.
- You are blowing kisses.
- You LOVE bubbles!
- You have been to your first Easter egg hunt which you enjoyed taking the eggs out of your basket instead of picking them up.
- You think that the Easter bunny is just as scary, if not more scary, than Santa.
- You enjoy throwing the couch pillows on the floor and jumping from the couch on to the pillows.