3.01.2010

Not Me Monday



Well, its Monday again, and you know what that means! It's time for MckMama's over at My Charming Kids "not me" Monday!

I did not forget all together that I had to be at work early until the phone rang, and I thought it was work calling to find out where I was! Nope, not me I remembered the whole time and even put a note on the fridge to remind me!

I also did not forget(or at least thought I did) "bunny" at home so that Kyndall would have it at daycare during nap time. Nope, not me that's why we have 2 so that one stays at home in her crib and the other stays in her diaper bag.

I didn't eat brownie for breakfast this morning. Nope, not me!

I also not super annoyed that Blogger can't figure out that I spell my daughter's name just a little different and learn it s0 it asks me all the time if I meant to put "Kendall!" Nope, not me, things like spelling my child's name wrong doesn't bother me in the least bit!

Now its your turn!

All you have to do to participate is head over to My Charming Kids, and find her "not me" Monday post and follow the rules at the bottom of her post and add her link to her MckLinky! Super simple!

No comments: